From: Severin Crisp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 16 February 2006 11:40:30 PM
Subject: Washing out in Power Point

I am preparing a Power Point presentation of artworks, from large Photoshop files. I convert them to high quality JPEGs then import them into the Power Point slides. There is no visible onscreen difference between the original multilayer .psd and the .jpg files but in PowerPoint they are each significantly washed out. I have to restore them each individually in Power Point by increasing the saturation. This is a most annoying feature. Has anyone any clues on this, like setting a profile for Power Point or the like?
Severin Crisp

                    Assoc Professor R Severin Crisp, FIP, CPhys, FAIP
       15 Thomas St, Mount Clarence, Albany, 6330, Western Australia.
                      Phone  (08) 9842 1950   (Int'l +61 8 9842 1950)
                             email  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                            Web pages http://www.JennyCrisp.com.au
                               &  http://members.westnet.com.au/Crisp

WAMUG is powered by Stalker CommuniGatePro

Getting to grips with digital photography
Photoshop tuition and location workshops
Jon Davison has been a photographer
and designer for 25 years.
He has produced over 50 books.
+ 61 8 93806508