With an iMacDV I'm pretty sure that apart from the Airport Card you will
also need the Airport Adaptor Card required for this model that the Airport
card fits into. Hopefully someone local can help (I'm in Sydney) but if not
I saw both these items for sale on eBay today (can't remember when the
auction ends) that may be worth checking out.

--

All the best

Greg Sharp
President/Webmaster