Good Morning All,

Macintouch said on Saturday :

We're eagerly awaiting Apple's solid fix for this. In the meantime, we're telling our users to disassociate container archive file types from any application using something like RCDefaultApp, and to ditch Mail in favor of Thunderbird. Neither is a satisfactory long-term solution.

OK ! So I thought i would check out Thunderbird .   One roadblock :

Does anybody know how to get Address Book addresses into Thunderbird ... please ?

Thanks

Bob

I thought this was handled through WAMUG earlier but search on the archives did not find it !