And I am happy with the $15 I spent on a unit like this...(no - this is not a advert !)

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/BLACK-FM-TRANSMITTER-CAR-KIT-4-iPOD-MINI- SHUFFLE-NANO_W0QQitemZ5872955991QQcategoryZ86537QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

My cars FM radio range is rubbish and a iTrip was no good but these units have great reception (I suppose they probably have a illegal output...)