> Don't give up yet !  Try this lot :

> Should be 15 files
>
> Have fun
>
> Bob

Thanks for those files Bob,

I looked at the files you sent and was able to then track down the website
they cam from. This gave me the photos to follow. I did all the cleaning
suggested, even found some Isocol Rubbing Alcohol and did a thorough clean
of the ink jets. Using an eye dropper I was able to squirt alcohol down the
tiny jets.

I checked that the vacuum tube is connected and it appears to be so. And the
ink cartridges, are full. Ink seeps through from the holes and the Epson
Printer Utility says they are full. I am now sure it is not a blocked ink
jet causing the problem but something electronic which is not sending the
message to the ink cartridges.

The whole printer goes through the actions of printing perfectly but NO ink
comes through. I have a test sheet in various colours of different line
lengths and it follows those pattens exactly, long lines, short lines spaces
etc but no ink.

The cost of sending it into an Epson centre will be more than the cost of a
new printer. And my CX3100 is now working well, thanks to your advice, so
why bother?

I think it is destined for the tip. Pity. Perhaps someone wants it to play
with or parts. Full ink cartridges, one black and the 3 colour one.

Thanks for your help.

Lloyd