Alex wrote:

Hi Muggians

Can some-one please help me? When I type away in MS Word it will often format itself without my prompting it.

An example would be putting in bullets or indents after one has been made, but I don't want the subsequent one/s. I have to delete the unwanted format about 10 times before it finally realises I don't want it there.

Hi Alex

Ah yes, (swear)Word.

I believe when you use bulletting, to turn it off you click (unclick?) the button on the formatting toolbar (which you should be viewing) which will be depressed whenever you use bullets/numbering.

Good luck

Paul