On 22/04/2006, at 4:03 PM, Jude wrote:

If you aren't a member, please join.
<http://www.wamug.org.au/join/index.shtml>
We have one of the largest Macintosh Mailing Lists, but few Financial Members ;-(

That could be because the link has never worked, and those of us who can't get to meetings have no way to join. I and several others have asked how to join without being able to come to a meeting. There has never been a reply that worked.

My money is here waiting. Has been for years, because WAMUG is an excellent resource and a lovely community.

cheers
Jude

Hi Jude,

Thanks & Yes, I see your point ... the link is not working .... it must have been working when I renewed my Membership earlier this year. I joined online back a few years ago, as I have only ever been able to make one meeting unfortunately.

Perhaps someone on WAMUG Committee will alert us as to how people can become Financial Members. Like you Jude, there are probably a lot of people on our Mailing List that want to be paid up Financial Members.

Car'n The Pies