On 26/04/2006, at 8:17 PM, Daniel Kerr wrote:

On 26/4/06 7:58 PM, "Ronda Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello WAMUGers,

I've been receiving a few of these emails today.
Has anyone else received any?
I've included long headers.

A .exe on a Macintosh Forum ???

Hmmm .... not kosher I feel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------- -
From:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please, help our forum - http://traffmoney.biz/dl/loadadv606.exe
Thank You!
--------------------------------------------------------------------- ---

Hi Ronni

Yes I got one of those today also. I highly doubt it's something that has
come from them.

I just had a quick look and it seems there are a few of them doing the
rounds at the moment from Appletalk.
Here is a link to the forum messages about it:-
<http://forums.appletalk.com.au/index.php? showtopic=19226&st=0&#entry166295>

But yes,..something to stay away from,...not that it would (should?) affect
us, but good to be wary. :o)

Kinda of ironic really,...an exe file from a Mac Site. :o)

Thanks Daniel, Nicholas, Edward & James,

Yes, they give it away when they include a .exe file for a Mac Forum.
Yikes .exe  ;0)
Delete, delete is the name of the game.

Car'n The Pies