I am looking at a transfer of a peripheral to my grandson's PC and it has USB ports as well as, quoting my son "... it does have 2 ports but they were more like 15pin (9 + 6) of the male variety and another 15 pin port (9 + 6) of the female variety. No 9 pin ports...." I was hoping for DB9 or DB25 serial ports. Can anyone tell me what these might be please?
Severin Crisp

                    Assoc Professor R Severin Crisp, FIP, CPhys, FAIP
       15 Thomas St, Mount Clarence, Albany, 6330, Western Australia.
                      Phone  (08) 9842 1950   (Int'l +61 8 9842 1950)
                             email  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                            Web pages http://www.JennyCrisp.com.au
                               &  http://members.westnet.com.au/Crisp