I've been trialing 'DivX Create' on a PC - easy to use drag and drop interface that allows the easy combining of multiple DVD vob files to a single DivX file.

So I thought I'd try it on my zippy G5 - well bugger me - the Mac version doesn't allow you to operate on vob files! Boo!

I've used ffmpeg in the past but it's not nearly as 'nice' to use.

Anyone know a clever work around or should I stick with ffmpeg or something else?

Cheers, Antony.

=   Antony N. Lord           =     http://antonylord.com         =
=   [EMAIL PROTECTED]       =     Perth, Western Australia      =