From: Peter Hinchliffe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Google Maps
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 08:31:53 +0800

On 20/05/2006, at 7:33 PM, Matthew Healey wrote:

Just to let you all know, Google Maps now includes Australia for street names.

 <http://maps.google.com/?
 ll=-28.07198,131.748047&spn=37.589117,59.941406&om=1>

 - Matt

Pretty useless. Roe Highway doesn't extend further south than Welshpool Road. This stuff is ancient. Must have been raiding the UBD
Skip bins on a bad day...

Well, In my hands yesterday I had to find a new street with only half the homes built in Canning Vale ( Off Nicolson Road) sure enough, superimpose the sta with the streets and I could see exactly where to go. True the sat picture was out of date, but no matter.

Bill