I have for sale one LaserWriter 4/600 ps, complete with localtalk connectors, and a "Dayna - Etherprint T plus". What all this means is that it just plugs into my ethernet network and is accessible via appletalk to all of the machines on my wired and wireless LAN.

This has just come off my home network (ethernet) where it has been for the past few years. Works perfectly with OS X 10.4.6. Print count is 5753 copies and the toner cartridge is only about 300 pages old.

$50.00 in Busselton. Delivery to Perth can be organised to coincide with my frequent visits if required.

cheers

robin