Hi Everyone,

If anyone has any old laptops they're not going to do anything with
I'm trying to collect some for a West Australian animal rescue group
I'm involved with.

The purpose for them is to load the website onto them, the website has
all the details of the pets needing new homes, rescued from pounds,
abusive/neglectful owners or dumped in general, and we'd like to put
these laptops in any petstores that would be willing to take them, so
potential owners can view them in the stores, when they might not of
considered adopting a pet in real need otherwise.

We'll be trying it with a couple at first, so even one or two would be
a big help, we can't see many petshops agreeing to do it for us,
mainly ones that don't sell puppies and kittens, and there's not many
of those, but all it needs to be capable of doing is running a web
page. The page will probably be saved offline so as long as I can put
a CD or zip disk into it then lack of working modem isn't an issue
either.

For more details on the rescue group the website is www.safe.asn.au
and if you have any questions about what I'm doing with the laptops,
or anything else please email me off list.

Cheers,
Kelly

--
Kelly Duffy
Second Nature Graphic Design

Illustration, Graphic & Web Design Services
Invitations & cards for personal and corporate functions.

Web Site: http://www.secondnature.net.au/
Telephone: 0405 910 502