Hi Clive,

I am very surprised you cannot upgrade to a concurrent licence -- for
many years this option was available with many Adobe products (and
maybe still is?). Concurrent licensing allows you to buy licences
according to the number of concurrent users, rather than the number of
installed computers. (E.g., you can buy one copy, but install it on
three computers, as long as only one computer opens at any time.) I'm
not sure if that would be useful for you, or if it is available for
small volumes, but it does (did?) exist.

James.