On 06/06/2006, at 4:08 PM, Robert Howells wrote:

There has been no advice ... should we assume there is nothing on tonight ?

Thanks

Bob

I think it's fair to point out that WAMUG meetings have always been, and will always be, convened on the first Tuesday of every month except January. It may happen from time to time, as it has this time, that a meeting reminder will miss being posted, but rest assured that the tradition of the first Tuesday of the month will continue unabated.

The exceptional event will be the extremely unlikely one where a meeting does not occur on the first Tuesday of a month, in which case a very loud and frequent message will be posted: and WAMUG will probably be dead.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Fax (618) 9332 0913