Try Apple. They must have a soul. Sometimes I wonder though.

Otherwise:

Reg

On 8 Jun 2006, at 8:00pm, Paul Weaver wrote:

Looks like my daughter's 6gb Mini iPod battery has carked it. I ran it through the recommended tests and on line suggestions today - 8 days out of warranty. Apparently it has been playing up for a couple of months, but she
never mentioned it.  Is all hope lost?

Paul.