Re HP 8150 - for more modest printer needs (not as fast but smaller than a microwave oven) the HP 2100TN is bullet-proof - I have had one networked for 50 users/20 terminals in a Primary School for 6+ years, serviced once (staple jammed inside), and have purchased 2 more at auction, <$30 each with almost full toner, for use in home business desktop publishing. I have also had much success with other HP models from auction ($10-$20 each) for conventional home use, and of course the toner refills are cheap and last a very long time - beats inkjet for black & white every time!
Cheers
Tony Evers