On 6/7/06 2:02 PM, "Lara" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> I have the iMask product and as previously mentioned am more than
>> happy with it.
> [snip]
>> I also currently see a Sydney based ebay seller listing the iSkin for
>> $12.95 plus $10 shipping (a 99.9% feedback rating with direct deposit
>> as a payment option).  i will forward the link off-list.
>
> That's the one I wouldn't buy from; but many thanks for the iMask review
> (I couldn't tell from your previous post whether you were using the
> iSkin or iMask). Might give that brand a try if a repair doesn't work.
>
> Lara

Hi Lara

The price on the iMask has come down quite a lot, in comparison to the iSkin
anyway. I've found of late I can sell the iMask for less then it costs me to
buy at wholesale the iSkin! So not worth it. (As I also found with the
Neoprene gloves, which sell for $50 and I've got them a lot cheaper now as
well!)
Since the price has come down quite a bit I've been selling the iMask at $25
also. I've got both the iBook and PowerBook versions in stock. (The
PowerBook one also works with the MacBook Pro keyboard).
I'm working with my distributor who imports them to get them for the MacBook
as well, seeing as the keyboard layout is different.

I find them quite good to work with. They are a little slimmer then the
iSkin, so you can still see the keys a bit better. Quality wise, I think
they are great. You can still wash them when they get dirty too.

If you did want one, let me know as I'm more then happy to pop one in the
post for you if you have no luck in fixing your current one. :o)

Kind Regards
Daniel
---
Daniel Kerr