On 06/07/2006, at 2:23 PM, Denise Williams wrote:

I desperately need this font today (it was happily working as a truetype font on my old G4 in Classic but won't work on iMac in OSX - having imported
it, and dropped it into Hardrive, Library).

Can anyone please help ie send me this font?
TIA

Denise,

Have you tried simply double-clicking the font file's icon? If it has not installed properly, a window should open up showing you some sample text displayed in the font (just as in Mac OS Classic), with a button allowing you to install the font immediately.

If the font has actually installed, it may simply not be aclive. In this case, double-clicking the font's icon will cause the Font Book application to open, where you can check the status of the font.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Fax (618) 9332 0913