Hi Bob,

I don't access my mail through web mail right now, so that's not it.

The forwarding shouldn't be a problem, it hasn't before, I've had it
set for months, and it's only affecting some messages over the last
couple of days.

As far as I know it's not set to leave mail on the server for a certain time.

I'm getting most of my mail, out of about 15 I have missed about 5 or
6, and it doesn't seem to be affected by time, date, size, or sender.
It seems very random.

Kind regards,
Kelly

On 7/24/06, Robert Howells <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 24 Jul 2006, at 2:00 PM, Kelly Duffy wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I'm using Mail with OS10.4 on a G4 tower, and it's not downloading all
> my emails. It's not getting stuck, and they're not too big for it,
> it's as if they're just not there. It's ot just the most recent emails
> either, they're spread out, with some being downloaded before and
> after the missing messages.
>
> I know I've recieved them because I have my email account set to
> forward them to another account, and they're being forwarded on.

Hi Kelly ,
Do you have mail set to leave the mail on the server for a period ?

have you accessed your ISP mail box using a web browser ?
What mails are still there ?

Would it be that having your email account set to " forward "
be part of the problem ?

Are some mails being forwarded and extinguished from your ISP mail box
before your MAIL software does a mail check ?

Have fun

Bob