Severin Crisp wrote:
I am trying to get the new Skype with video working using my SONY mini DV camera (Firewire). The picture shows up fine in the window on the preferences page but is not seen either by people I call or those that call me whether PC or Mac.

I guess that's why it's a Beta :)

I find it annoying that this version has eliminated the useful menubar iccon showing status.

Skype menu -> Preferences -> Advanced, and check the appropriate checkbox.

Have fun,
Shay
--
 Perth, Western Australia   Technomancer  There are many worlds and many