yes machine to machine wireless connections are possible, its called ad-hoc networking and works on the same principle as joining 2 wireless Ap's together

cheers

Nat
On 07/08/2006, at 11:04 PM, Greg Pennefather wrote:

They certainly can talk - even to a PC. Same drill, create network etc.
I've done this with a PC, even to share an Internet connection.

Cheers

Greg

From: Reg Whitely <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 19:21:39 +0800
Subject: Re: XP to OSX via wireless?

Hi Glen

On 7 Aug 2006, at 6:28pm, Holipac wrote:

2 computers with wireless cards can't talk to each other using
their wireless cards (the base station is necessary).  There is a
good introduction in Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
Wireless_LAN

They certainly can talk between each other without any base station,
if they are Mac to Mac. Just select "Create Network" from one Mac
Airport menu then select that network with the other.
However I'm not sure if you can do that via Windows / Mac connection?
Is that what you mean?

Reg