Hey Martin

See if you can bring back one of those big banners. :o) You might be able to
"acquire" one :o) hehehe (just kidding). We don't want the first arrest to
be from WA. :o)

Seeya!
Daniel

On 7/8/06 11:35 PM, "Martin Hill" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well I'm lining up waiting to go into WWDC - the time is 8am (at least it
> was when I started trying to send this email - it's 8.33am now and I still
> can't get a connection long enough to send this email) so at least 2hrs
> before we can get in.
>
> An NBC TV broadcast van is already set up on the corner outside the Moscone
> Centre ready to broadcast the latest Apple goodness to the world - There
> certainly wasn't this sort of general public interest in WWDC last time I
> was here back in 1998!  Nice to see.
>
> I'll send updates to the WAMUG list if anyone is interested (assuming I can
> maintain internet connectivity - if airport gets overloaded (yep, it's
> overloaded!), I might be able to get a GPRS connection working).  Otherwise
> I'll send a summary after the event.  :-)
>
> At least the airport connection seems ok at the moment.
>
> -Mart
> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

---
Daniel Kerr
MacWizardry

Phone: 0414 795 960
Email: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Web:   <http://www.macwizardry.com.au>

**For everything Macintosh**

€€€ Don't forget to see the newsletter at €€€
<http://www.macwizardry.com.au/Newsletters/>