On 8/8/06 1:02 PM, "Kathy Quinlan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Daniel Kerr wrote:
>> You can't buy Apple RAM over the counter anymore anyway, you can only buy it
>> when you BTO (Build to order) a new machine. And yes, you sometimes find
>> that BTO Apple RAM is dearer then third party after market RAM.
>> Although in saying that, I've sometimes found some of it to be the same
>> price.
>>
>> I guess just at the moment, we'll have to wait and see what the price of the
>> third party RAM is, as I think (and I could be wrong here) that's it
>> different faster RAM. ;o)
>> (I'm still looking at the specs of things,..hehehe.)
>>
>> Hope that helps.
>>
>> Kind Regards
>> Daniel
>
> 667MHz DDR2 fully-buffered DIMM ECC
>
> from the Mac pro specs (by you lol)
>
>  From DMA Kingmax 1GB PC-5300 Double Data Rate 2 (DDR2) RAM 667MHz Rated
> $128 plus tax :)

Yep, got that one, was just waiting to see what my other suppliers come back
with for pricing also. :o)

Would have been nice if they could have gone with the same RAM as all the
other machines though. :o) I liked that!

Kind Regards
Daniel
---
Daniel Kerr
MacWizardry

Phone: 0414 795 960
Email: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Web:   <http://www.macwizardry.com.au>

**For everything Macintosh**

€€€ Don't forget to see the newsletter at €€€
<http://www.macwizardry.com.au/Newsletters/>