Hi Everyone,

I just purchased a new Intel iMac 17", how sweet it is.

The only issue I appear to be having is: iLife applications seem to crash during using the media browser. This extends to Keynotes too, when using the media browser in that it throws a hissy fit and the application crashes. I've run Onyx through and ran maintainence, also reset Spotlight and Application links, checked permissions. Nothing has helped as yet.

Any suggestions?

Cheers all.

--
Nathan Manzi

eMail / iChat: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: http://www.synflare.com

Two paradoxes are better than one; they may even suggest a solution.
                                                        - Edward Teller