Hi everyone,

I have a question about Retrospect and despite hours of trawling Google
trying to work this out I just can't seem to get it to work.

I have a number of laptops that are being backed up from Retrospect, and
there's just one that has this problem where every time the computer gets
shut down or restarted, it switches to the "Off" button.

I've tried updating.  I've tried re-installing.  I've tried trashing
preferences and re-setting it up.  I've tried everything I can think of and
I just -cannot- get it to stay on after a reboot.

As mentioned, this is the ONLY laptop that exhibits this problem, all other
computers when rebooted, if you open Retrospect client they're configured to
the "On" button.

Has anyone come across this before, and if so, did they have a solution?

Thanks for any help!

Alexia