On a slightly different note, Bigpond had a section to report emails as scam within their internet accounts. I'm not sure that it will help in the end at all, but it is a little reassuring to see that they are at least looking like they are trying to help with this problem. As I have noticed that others like iinet do not have this, only problem is is that you have to receive them before you can report them ; - ) I have never seen that bounce before maybe I should look a little closer at my applications!!

Sam