Hi all,

My apologies for the last email. Sent it from my Blackberry, but it's never
done that before!

Apple introduced some fantastic product updates overnight, including updated
17 and 20" iMacs and an all new 24" iMac. Best of all - Price drops!!!

All the new iMacs feature Intel Core 2 Duo - 64bit, 65 nanometer dual core
processors with 128-bit SSE3 vector engine.

Full product features are on the Apple website.

17"
1.83 and 2.0Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo processor. The 1.83Ghz machine has
integrated Intel GMA950 Graphics with 64MB shared memory. It does not have
Bluetooth or an Apple Remote.
The 2.0Ghz machine has an ATI Radeon X1600 with 128MB of memory.
The 1.83Ghz starts from just $1549

20"
2.16Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 128MB ATI Radeon x1600 - upgradable to
256MB - $2299

New size - 24"
24" display, 1920x1200 resolution.
2.16Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo - upgradeable to 2.33Ghz
NVidia GeForce 7300GT with 128MB graphics memory, upgradeable to NVidia
GeForce 7600GT with 256MB of Ram
$2999!

The Macmini was also updated - 2 configurations, the entry now a Core Duo
1.66Ghz processor, the top model a 1.83Ghz Core Duo processor.

Cheers,
Stuart

Stuart Evans
AppleCentre Albany