On 07/09/2006, at 6:14 PM, Denise Williams wrote:

Hi all
This should be a simple one to solve. I'm on an Intel iMac OS 10.4.4.
When viewing PDF's sent via my mail (Entourage) they open in Safari 2.0.4 which is OK but they appear quite small. I go to the Window and press Zoom but it stays the same size. How do I get my PDF's to open in Acrobat so as I
can zoom with % ?
Any help appreciated.
Regards
Denise Williams
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you Control-Click (Right-Click if you have a 2-button mouse) on the Safari Window while viewing the PDF a contextual menu will appear. One of the options is "Auto Size". This will cause the PDF display to expand to the width of the Safari window. You can also zoom in and out from the same menu.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Fax (618) 9332 0913