Bob
Ragtime Solo is somewhat like Appleworks and has desktop publishing facilities and a spreadsheet. I have used the former extensively but not the latter. Separate spreadsheet pages can be linked. I do not know the capacity of a single sheet. Ragtime Solo was free if not used for commercial purposes. However, that privilege has been removed. If you wish to try it I can forward a CD.