My ipod (photo) has been flaky since I got it. About every second time I connect to my computer, it doesn't appear in itunes or Finder (although it shows up in the usb section of system profiler) and of course it shows "do not disconnect" on the screen.

Mostly , after a lot of tries I get it to re-set. I usually re-run software updates and a couple of times I've done a restore. (Another couple of times the apple re-seller did the same) I did suggest it be swapped in the early months..but they didn't reckon there was a problem

This time, it's locked on "do not disconnect" and I can't get it to re-set. I've made sure it's charged..but just no go. Has anyone any suggestions?

 Rosemary Horton
[EMAIL PROTECTED]