From:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject:        Crash log ?
        Date:   16 September 2006 5:29:59 PM

Hi

Does anyone know how to read the crash logs?

I have been getting the odd crash and each time the log report is the same
but makes no real sense to me. Does anyone understand them or know of
somewhere I can get more information?

This is the log report:

Sat Sep 16 15:42:03 2006
panic(cpu 0 caller 0x0003FEA8): zalloc: "ipc ports" (2316756 elements) retry
fail 3

Basically the "ipc ports" bit seems to indicate that the crash occurred during interprocess communication, which doesn't narrow it down much. Not really much else you can do, although choosing to 'Report to Apple' might help somewhere down the track eventually :)

Have fun,
Shay
--
 Perth, Western Australia   Technomancer  The love of liberty is the love