due to the nature of raw file formats being dependant on the actual sensor this is not surprising it's not supported out of the box though you could reasonably expect a update soon given the popularity of the unit.

Hi
I finally bit the bullet and bought a Canon EOS 400D slr camera.
I also got a copy of Aperture.

Guess what?
If I shoot in RAW format, Aperture says "unsupported image format".

Aperture 1.1.2
OS 10.4.7

I can use the Canon Digital Photo professional software on the RAW images
and batch process them to tiffs to import into Aperture, but it kind of
defeats the purpose and the file sizes are 58 MB!!

Ani ideas would be appreciated please.

Ta
Rod
--
Rod BLITVICH   Head of Learning Technologies Balcatta Senior High School
Apple Educator of Excellence 2002 - 2003