Why move them Chris?
Just create a "Party" folder, put all the trax you want to play on the night
in to it & select (above song list) NAME, or ARTIST whichever one you want,
it will create a list in alphabetical order... Click once & it starts at A,
click again & it starts at Z, whichever you want.
Not hard,

All the best,

Ken