I have 3 G3 Macs, 1 beige "Pizza box" G3 and 2 G3 B&W towers free to a good home.

working condition NOT guarantied - they were working when put in storage but have not been fired up in over 3 years.

some catches (there always is for free stuff isn't there):

1: no hard disks - due to regulations regarding the specific type of data that was on these machines the hard disks have been destroyed. these are all IDE so getting replacement disk shouldn't be a problem

2: no OS install CD's (they've changed hands several times within the Faculty so original disks are misplaced).

3: no keyboards, mice or monitors for the B&W towers. This is how they were delivered to me for disposal, sorry I can't source them or replacements for you.

4: must be able to pick up from UWA during standard weekday office hours.

--
~
Mark Secker Computer Support Officer

"It takes an idiot to do cool things.... that's why it's cool"
- Haruhara Haruka (FLCL)

Ubi fumus, ibi fumus