Sent: Monday, November 20, 2006 8:14 AM
Subject: Re: Classic in OSX

On 20/11/2006, at 1:03 AM, Michael Bradley wrote:

HI guys,

I'd like some advice on how to install classic on OS 10.4. I've got some classic apps I'd like to run.

Thanks
Mike

You don't tell us what model Mac you are running. If your computer was made before 2003, you can simply boot from a MacOS 9 Installation Disk (MacOS 9.1 or greater, but preferably 9.22) and run the installer. If your computer is more recent, you will find an installation file for MacOS 9 on one of the Software Install discs which came with your computer.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Fax (618) 9332 0913