Hi Ronni & WAMUG'rs,

Many thanks for that link Ronni. It does look promising specially in view of
the fact that one does not need to purchase a copy of the 'Dark Side OS' to
run the applications.

I do not have an Intel-Mac as yet, possibly this coming January or February,
but am interested to know if anyone has had hands-on experience with the
product. If it does what the site says, that would be ideal for the odd
application or two, but I do intend to keep supporting financially, ie
purchase, Mac softwares which I find elegant and reliable.

Regards all,

Philippe

--
You can't direct the wind, but you can adjust your sails.

German Proverb