My trusty Epson SP720 is showing signs of age and tiredness and I intend to replace it, probably with a laser printer. It is used for daily document printing and general office type work, often of multiple copies, requiring colour for letterheads and occasional embedded items. I would like a second tray for envelopes, as well as the usual A4, and a duplex tray would be nice but not vital. For high quality artwork up to A3+ size I have an Epson SP1290S (possibly soon to be upgraded) so the new printer need not compete anywhere in that area. Any recommendations and especially experiences both good and bad would be most welcome.
Severin Crisp

                    Assoc Professor R Severin Crisp, FIP, CPhys, FAIP
       15 Thomas St, Mount Clarence, Albany, 6330, Western Australia.
                      Phone  (08) 9842 1950   (Int'l +61 8 9842 1950)
                             email  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                            Web pages http://www.JennyCrisp.com.au
                               &  http://members.westnet.com.au/Crisp