Hi Everyone
I would like to know if anyone can suggest a program I can use for making up
a photo slide show, together with a music track (I have music in iPhoto
library). I need to be able to send it to someone, on a CD, who will be
viewing it on a PC.
I'd like to have the photos fading in & out (such as can be done in iPhoto &
Powerpoint). Is it possible to put music into a Powerpoint slideshow? I've
tried doing this but the music stops as soon as the next photo changes.
I know there is good PC software for doing this, such as Pro Show Gold but
I'd like to be able to do it on my Intel iMac.
Can an iPhoto slideshow be saved for viewing on a PC?
Any help greatly appreciated.
Regards
Denise Williams
PH 9447 3468