On 27/11/2006, at 11:06 AM, Denise Williams wrote:

Hi Everyone
A question for the Photoshop gurus - I have been working on a photo that I'd saved as a 16 bit Tiff and I now can't open it again. I get messages that an
unexpected end-of-file was encountered. Any suggestions please?
I'm using PSD v8 on an intel iMac.
Thanks

Try opening it in GraphicConverter (http://www.lemkesoft.com/en/ graphdownld_en.htm). It's amazing what files this thing will open. If it does open, you can save it back as a new TIFF file, and Photoshop should then open it ,

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Fax (618) 9332 0913