Hi Everyone,

We have a special meeting for you this month. Christ Church Grammar School has kindly invited us to visit their Future Sphere computing lab.

http://www.futuresphere.com.au/
Christ Church Grammar School
Queenslea Drive
Claremont
West Australia 6010

They will be showing us all sorts of goodies for a last meeting of 2006, which will start at 7:30pm sharp.

Welcome and overview of the facility, what we have, what we are doing, training options Talk by Anthony our Apple Systems Administrator on our Apple environment / servers / desktops / laptops Brief overview of the applications we are running (in particular some of the more obscure Mac apps - like ComicLife) Demonstration of a 3D Stereoscopic environment we have setup - which runs on a Mac

We hope to see you all there.

- Matthew Healey