Hi All!

Sorry for the PC question, but thanks to MYOB not selling the network
version of AccountEdge in Australia, we are stuck using Parallels to running
MYOB Premier.

The multi user performance is woeful! (Even when we were using real PCs)  As
soon as the second person connects to the datafile, the second user access
runs like a dog.  We have tried leaving the data file on a separate PC, then
accessing the file with different computers - worse.  The file is set at
multi user, and all machines are set at TCP access.

Other than upgrading to a Windows Server and MYOB Enterprise ($$$ for only 2
machine access), anyone have some ideas on how to improve the performance?
All googling seems to do is show me how wonderful the US AccountEdge is!

Seeya

Rod!