Hi everyone

On 02/01/2007, at 6:06 AM, WAMUG Mailing List wrote:

I checked all the documentation and the web site and I don't see that logitech webcams work with Mac OSX computers--however I visited 2 apple stores here in
Miami and the staff claim they do.

I am reluctant to make a purchase if I can't find the driver for Mac on the
Logitech web site.

Anyone have any ideas whether these products work with Macs?

I bought a Logitech QuickCam Express web cam, and purchased the iChatUSBcam driver, which works fine with iChatAV. I also downloaded the maccam driver from the sourceforge website. With that, I can use the camera in any quicktime-enabled app.

Hope this helps,
Regards,
Paul.

--
Paul W. Mulroney Logical Developments
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         86 Coolgardie Street