On 18/01/2007, at 6:02 PM, Glenn Nicholas wrote:

Hi,

1. What is the real world memory (not minimum) that should be allowed for on a new Mac Mini or iMac to be able to run XP under Parallels?

2. If anyone has a recent Mac Mini or iMac (preferably with // and an XP licence) they want to sell privately, please contact me off list

Regards,

Glenn.

I don't know about the mini of iMac, however I run Vista under Parallels with 1.25GB of RAM in my MacBook. It runs Windows really well, but if you want to leave it open and switch back to the OSX desktop things run really slowly.

Adam.