Thanks for the tip on this, guys. I've been needing a new printer for a while and this one fits the bill perfectly.

I got mine at Officeworks for $99 with a 3 year extended warranty for an extra $19.80. About 10 or so left at the Galleria Officeworks. There was also a model with a scanner and fax included for .. I think it was $129. Only two left.

cheers
Jude

 The Good Guys in Stock Rd. O'Connor are advertising Brother HL2040 laser
 printers for $99 (less for cash).  Pretty cheap.  These are an excellent
 printer for OSX.  When I was in there a week or so ago they also had some
 Cannon colour Ink Jet printers for about 29 bucks. They are not open
 Sundays.