On 22/01/2007, at 7:53 PM, KEVIN Lock wrote:

Our new intel iMac needs Office 2004 or I guess I could run 2001 with Rosetta....that is, if I could find Rosetta and/or any instructions.

Has anyone used Rosetta and can give me a few clues. The Mac version of Office 2004 is $249 which is more than the Teachers' discount price for the iMac. Bah!

Kev

Run a PowerPC application on your Intel Mac. If it runs, it's running under Rosetta, there's nothing else for you to do.

Have fun,
Shay

--
 Perth, Western Australia   Technomancer  The love of liberty is the love