Hi Muggers

I have just purchased a 15" Macbook pro and had the really good fun experience of dealing with windows on Boot camp !! NOT

After being initially given the earlier (and incorrect) version of boot camp that didnt have the correct drivers, I downloaded and installed the latest version (1.12). However when the installer started to do its thing with the drivers, a msg appeared warning me not to proceed with the ATI driver, and subsequently all the other drivers. I installed all but the ATI and then found I couldnt go back and install it. I decided to start from scratch again and uninstalled the Boot camp partition (30gb).

That seemed to work except for one thing - I now have a big slice (30 gb) of the 120gb drive unusable. Disk Utility says so as well (75 of 111 gb) is usable, with 30 odd not usable!!

Does anyone know how I can retrieve the 30gb into one contiguous block then redo the partitioning so I can try again with Boot camp and that lovely software called Windows XP....aaarrrrrhh!

Thanks for any help here as I want to be able to run my GIS software on the windows partition rather than carry 2 laptops around!

kindest regards

chris