Hi Guys,

I guess you could in theory buy a US gift card from ebay, and then sign up an account under your name but with a different email acct and a made up US postal address. The theoretical problem with this is that the only way to top up your acct is buy buying more gift cards as you would need a credit card with a US billing address to use that. But you could in theory then get all the free songs every week.. as crappy as some of them are...

Cheers
James