We bought out 2 laptops with Flexirent this time, after doing so before with our imac. This was recommended by our accountant, and has worked well.

The changeover when we came to end of our first contract as painless (although they did lose the reocrds and kept asking for the computer when they already had it.)

My only recommendation. Keep a copy of the exact specifications of what you're leasing..they won't

 Rosemary Horton
[EMAIL PROTECTED]