Hi Everyone,

I'm working no an interactive PDF for a job with a very tight deadline
and having some issues with setting up the buttons in Acrobat 7. The
original document was created in InDesign CS2.

I have buttons opening other documents, and the documents are opening
in new windows, as needed, but they're opening behind my original
document, and if possible I need them to open in front of it.

If anyone knows a bit about buttons and Acrobat could  you please
contact me off list?

Kind regards,
Kelly

--
Kelly Duffy
Second Nature Graphic Design

Illustration, Graphic & Web Design Services
Invitations & cards for personal and corporate functions.

Web Site: http://www.secondnature.net.au/
Telephone: 0405 910 502